Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lunch delay makes Nicola go crazy

What happens when it's 2:30pm, I'm waiting outside a post office for my dawdling boyfriend and I haven't had lunch yet?

A) Urban unrest
B) Widespread atrocities
C) Feed The World hit single

Well, not quite but it does send me a little frantic.

First thing through the door, I dug into a delicious Farmer's market plum


Then it was time for a quick, thrown together lunch. Take two leftover meatballs from Sunday night's dinner pigathon:


Mash up and serve in toasted Arnold's sandwich thin, with loads of salad:


And finish with a handful of Annie's Bunny Graham cookies. Voila!


For the more ambitious cook in me struggling to get out, look what arrived on my doormat today!


Look forward to ripping through and highlighting like a crazy person later tonight. For now, off the gym - 6 miles here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment