Saturday, October 31, 2009

Movie snacks - to choc or not to choc?

You tasty little bastards.



So it turns out I have a new weakness. I've never been a real chocolate fiend, but I love, love, LOVE cookies, biscuits, desserts - anything with a crumbly, salty texture and taste. Enter the 'natural', 'healthy' Annie's cookies, which I have been guzzling like a demon.

I need to learn that just because you can buy something in Trader Joes, that is not a license to eat it in fistfuls. Or every time I go to the sink. Or in celebration of every time it's 5 minutes past the hour.

Mindful of this, I tried to neutralize a SMALL handful for a movie snack to see Where The Wild Things Are with a healthy farmers market plum.



Better a slobby, noisy snacker in the darkness than this guy.



PS. Absolutely loved Where the Wild Things Are. Deceptively simple and storybook, but gorgeous and thoughtful. Saw it in IMAX too, which was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment