Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meals for one

Joe had plans last night to meet up with a friend at Denny's (Denny's? Seriously?), and I decided to use my rare meal for one status to indulge in one of my favorite things



Granted, I took the lazy route and bought frozen, but still a treat. Delicious chewy little bastards.

Decided to prepare a super simple meal (I have some grander plans for the rest of the packet a little later this week).

After defrosting, seasoned with loads of salt and pepper:



Then pan fried until yummy with cherry tomatoes, lots of garlic and a splash of white wine. Served with salad and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.



Truly delicious. Joe is not a big scallop fan, and I have missed these little guys. Next time, I may flex my Asian cooking skills and make pot stickers, but this shows that sometimes simple can be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment